Approx. Rs 2,047 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Number|
|Dimension||72 (H) x 120 (w) x 61 (D)|
|Max load current||22A / 5 kW single phase resistive|
|Input voltage range||90V to 350V AC, 50/60 Hz|
Timeline Multi is a Multi-Event Timer
. It is an advanced timer which functions as ON & OFF exactly as per time set/ programmed by the user. Multi-event timer is used where it is required to switch load at different times of the day for desired duration ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.Number of Events:
It allows you to set max. 25 such switching events in a day as per your needs. You can apply those setting for the selected days of the week.Each event has the following attributes which can be user programmed:
- ON time
- Active Weekdays ( Monday to Sunday)
You can define and apply max. 20 holidays scattered throughout the year on different dates. Holiday can be defined in following format: DD/MM/YY
In addition to thisyou can apply weekly holidays. As many holidays you want in a week. Weekly holidays set would automatically get applied to every week.
Holiday Ranges :
You can define and apply maximum 10 holiday ranges. You can define Date Range/s.
Holiday ranges can be defined as follows:
Start date : DD/MM/YYEnd date : DD/MM/YYLike this, you have an option to add such 10 different Holidays Date Ranges
Manual Override (Manual Bypass) is available. When for some reason if you wish to switch it ON or OFF the Timer prematurely, then you can use this "Bypass" Function. When "Bypass" is pressed & at that time if Timer Output is OFF, it will turn ON. If Timer output is ON, it will turn OFF. So, by pressing "Bypass" it will change the output complimentary to Timer's current output state.
- User friendly operations
- Max. 25 independently programmable events per day (depending upon event/ prog lengths)
- Applicability for each event on which weekdays is user selectable. Can define weekly active or holidays for each event
- Max. 20 user programmable holiday dates scattered in a year
- Max. 10 user programmable holiday ranges
- Max. event/ prog. duration (ON time duration) from1sec to 23hours 59minutes 59seconds
- Bypass mode for manual operation
- Shows upcoming event
- Memory backup in case of power failures
- School/ College Bell for Periods & Breaks
- Office / Factories Tea & Lunch Breaks
- Water Pump/ Sprinkler
- Timed functionality of any electric load
- Water Heater
- Solar Heated Water Distribution
- Timer's internal relay performs On-Off operations of electrical load connected to its output according to events/ programmes set by the user. It can have max. 25 multiple events / programmes in a day depending upon lengths of the events/ programmes.